This practical and motivational book takes you from the beginning to the end of the process of innovation. From how to find the time to do innovative work, how to choose an innovation to focus on, how to get the support you need, how to find the mental tools you need to analyse a problem, or choose a solution, to a step - by-step process that will help you to develop great innovations.
In this book you will learn how to turn frustrations into innovations. How to solve problems. Improve the way you work. Develop innovations that add value to your company or your own life.
CONTENTS OF INNOVATE! THE EMPLOYEE'S GUIDE TO INNOVATION
What you need to know to innovate.
1. The quest for magic-becoming great at work.
2. The six habits of magical champions.
3. Innovation is a hero's journey.
4. Our magical backpack.
5. The magical world of the brain.
6. The left wing. The mechanics of the known.
7. The shuttle to the right wing.
8. The right wing. The imagination of the unknown.
9. Planning a pathway through the maze.
Putting it all together to innovate at work.
10. The quest for magic.
11. Choose your quest.
12 .Our starting point.
13. Our analysis.
14. Possible solutions.
15. Evaluation criteria.
16. Chosen solution.
18. Measure results.
19. The magic continues.
Give this book to all your employees as part of an innovation system. This will help you to: