A practical book on how to diagnose a situation & choose the best OD intervention for your client. This practical book shows you how to:
- Diagnose an organizational development problem.
- Develop clear organizational development objectives.
- Get buy-in from your clients for an Organizational Development intervention.
- Produce business results from your OD intervention that your client will value.
- Choose the right intervention for your client or situation.
Introduction. How to choose the OD intervention you need.
Part 1. Understand client challenges.
- Client problems that indicate a need for organizational development.
- Changes that need organizational development support.
- Client goals that need support from organizational development.
Part 2. Determine the type and scope of your OD intervention
- Analyse the information given to you by your client.
- Develop organizational development objectives to meet your client's needs.
- Choose appropriate OD interventions to match your objectives.
Part 3. Take action and continue until you achieve your objectives.
- Facilitate your chosen intervention. (See other books in our OD interventions library for workshop designs.)
- Practice and reinforce the change.
If you are an Organizational Development or Human Resources professional who wants:
- To be treated like a valued business partner to operational and strategic leaders in your organization.
- To win respect and credibility for the OD or HR function.
- To be seen as a professional who achieves real business results with each OD intervention that you run.
- To obtain support and commitment from operational and executive leaders.
Then "Organizational Development: How to choose the right intervention" is for you.